Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A magazine on desert gardening?

My dad's birthday is coming up. He LOVES to garden, especially to work with flowers. But, he lives in Las Vegas. He is quite successful despite the arid climate. I thought he might appreciate a magazine subscription about gardening in the desert or in the southwest. Does anyone know of anything like this or how I could track one down? I'm looking for something that would focus on something other than "desert landscaping" (i.e. cacti and rocks) but would show adjustment for planting times, etc.

A magazine on desert gardening?
Sunset Magazine is dedicated to gardening in the West. There are plenty of back issues, books, and online articles written expressly for desert gardening.


go to: http//www.sunset.com for more info
Reply:I believe there is a magazine called Southwest Gardens or Arizona Highways.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive