Sunday, March 14, 2010

Should I or shouldn't I?

I'm Greek/American and live in Greece. This girl I hang out a lot and like is going to Boston for the Easter break and she's going to celebrate her 20th birthday over there...so...i was thinking of sending her flowers like a surprise thing but I'm not sure how she'll react...I also want her to get the "sign" that I like her and I'm thinking about her...do you think she'll flip in a good way or not? (her fav. roses are the white ones)

Should I or shouldn't I?
awww i think that's so sweet......you sound like a very nice person and that girl most be very luck to have someone care for her like you!!


Me as a girl think that she may feel the same way about you but didn't want to say any thing.....But you do that send her flower's and tell her how you feel, she would understand....





GOOD LUCK......
Reply:I think she will flip in a good way. Girls LOVE getting flowers, and it will definately show that you are into her.



acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive