Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love this girl i told her how i felt and asked her out she said she doesnt want a bf right now?

I told her how i feel and she said she doesnt want a bf. So she wants to be friends but she doesnt want to do anything with me. I alwase offer her a ride home from work and it was her birthday on the 29th of march and i offerd to buy her flowers but she said she wouldnt take care of them. But then alot of people bought her flowers and she accepted them.Also she says she loves to talk to me and we talk so much about every thing.I keep telling her how beautiful and smart she is and how nice she is but every time she says awe thats the nicest thing any one has ever said to me. Its also weird because she calls us friends and she does stuff with other guys and not me. This girl is a gade above me but ive known her for like 2 years. I need so much help i dont know what to do. And she asked me who i liked and i said only her and i said i dont want a gf unless its you. So im in a very difficult position some one HELP PLEASE!

I love this girl i told her how i felt and asked her out she said she doesnt want a bf right now?
You're not in a difficult position at all. She's not interested in you. It's that simple. Accept it, get over it, and move on. It's not the end of the world, it only seems that way.





"I have a boyfriend", and "I don't want a boyfriend" are two standard blow off lines women use. Get used to hearing them if you're going to stay in the dating game.





Don't despare, you'll find a girl you like who likes you back, probably when you least expect it.
Reply:READING BETWEEN THE LINES IT MEANS GET LOST



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive