Sunday, March 14, 2010

Step peranoid mom & i actually getting along?

My dad %26amp; step mom are gonna be married for 3years this year.Lately she been really nice to me %26amp; my friends. My dad had to fly out for a few days to do work %26amp; i stayed behind to study. I normally hardly ever stayed behind,when i did stay behind we hardly used to get in each others ways. This time she was inviting me out for tea,lunch %26amp; shopping %26amp; the rest. Was quite shocked. But we getting along well. Yesterday for the first time took my little step sister for a birthday party,she was really greatful %26amp; even bought a bunch of flowers to say thanks. Not that i wanted it.





Do you think i should maybe try to realy back off that his my dad %26amp; the time we spend together %26amp; get them something for there annivasery %26amp; take my step brother %26amp; sisters with me at home %26amp; get them a weekend or vacation away?





My dad %26amp; i did spend alot of time together. Just not sure what to get them for there annivasery %26amp; for her birthday or should i just leave it? For her past 2 birthdays got her to the day spas?

Step peranoid mom %26amp; i actually getting along?
Thats great by all means get them an anniversary present and your step sister a present too.
Reply:Sounds like your step mom and sister just want to be around you. The best thing you could do is spend more time together. Try inviting the whole family somewhere together.TOGETHER is the main thing. Having a Family is the best present anyone could ever receive.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive