Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is she playing games or hard to get?

She has a magnet on the fridge with happy faces expressing various emotions that she and I have been playing with for over a year. I gave her flowers for Valentines Day to say sorry for a mistake I made and she moved the magnet to "Lovestruck" and kept my flower after they wilted. She also seemed to touch me by accident. For her birthday, I made a simple puzzle for her to follow, that led to my gifts of poetry and an invitation to eat out. She didn't seem interested in the puzzle, and said she didn't have time for it. She also stopped moving the magnet. When I saw she didn't like my puzzle, I just gave her the gifts and asked her out, which she refused. A week later, I asked her why and she said I was doing this because of my mistake prior to Valentines Day. Then I told her that I was over it and wanted to do the B-day stuff for her, not due to my mistake. Last I saw her, she had moved the entire magnet to a different location on the fridge and the emotion to "mischievous"

Is she playing games or hard to get?
She likes someone else dude. My best advice if you want her to want you is to completely ignore her!! Sounds like she has you on a string and she knows it too! Ignore her and she'll get ahold of you!
Reply:It sounds like she is just playing games. I'd bail out on her and just be friends. She sounds like trouble to me.



Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive