Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I want to get a girl a present for Christmas/New Years. Help?

We're simply friends. We were a bit intimate (I had a crush on her way back when) but we're just good friends now. She's getting me something for my birthday/christmas/New Years and I'm getting her something for Christmas/New Years (My birthday is on December 13th and hers is on March so I'm not putting her birthday in hers also, and she's getting me something for my birthday since it's close enough.)





Anyways, I want to stay away from teddy bears, candles, flowers and all that as we are just friends. I'm thinking maybe just a gift card but if anyone has a bright idea, I'd love to hear it.





The reason I wrote this specifically for a girl is because girls think differently than guys and I don't think she's appreciate the kind of things I appreciate.

I want to get a girl a present for Christmas/New Years. Help?
get some type of music that she likes and a cd that she doesnt have yet of the artist or get something that she likes and wrap it in her fav color or something and u can never go wrong with earrings
Reply:OK, it sounds like you are not quite over her, and you are looking for an appropriate gift.


But, if you are that typical guy, you don't notice the small things she likes. Get a notebook. If you viist her room, check out her perfumes (brands, names), make-up (brands, colors), it doesn't hurt to know her dress size either.


Best choice for your situation... perfume, she samples it,it gives you the opportunity to get in close and smell her neck.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive