Sunday, March 14, 2010

Really don't like roses so what should I get??

My girlfriends birthday is coming up and she doesn't have a favorite flower so it makes this difficult. We're in two different cities during her birthday which sucks on it's on but I want to send her flowers, she doesn't like roses that much I know, me? I'm a tulip and lily kind of girl, but I don't think she is, it's difficult. What should I send her, I was thinking to just buy her grand theft auto 4 but she only has a playstation at her house. Any ideas at all?? I'm sooo lost...

Really don't like roses so what should I get??
Just go to Florist, there are Hundreds of flowers to chose from,they will make up the ones You Chose, or Chose them for you.


l Love Freesias, romantic and smell Gorgeous- and you could get Freesia Perfume-or Soap set.



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive