Friday, March 12, 2010

Would you go?

Ok I met this girl at this store, she works there, shes cute and she would kinda smile at me and I would kinda smile back and so on until we came to talking (She talked to me first) She told me that her birthday just passed so I sent her some flowers with a ? on them so they wouldn't know who they were from and I guess she liked them. Then one day we ran into her at a club and got to know each other for about an hour. When we left she said thank you for the flowers (she found out some how). and I told her to come to my family's restaurant sometime. Well she did one day before she went to work, and then also the next day as well but I wasn't there, but she text me asking what I was doing and I found out that she was there again.





The question I guess I have is would you go visit a guy (at his work, 2 days in a row) that you barely knew if you weren't interested in him? (Would you do that if you only wanted to be friends?)

Would you go?
No, but you never know. She is obviously interested in you, so you dont have to worry aboput being rejected or anything. I think you should start hanging out as friends and talking and then you will know if she wants more than a friendship. you will know



www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive