Wednesday, October 21, 2009

After 7 months together, shouldn't I feel something?

I don't love my boyfriend. He is a good qualities and he has his faults. He is bitchy, got all this drama with his ex. He talks lightly about us getting married. But I feel like a possession, not a person. My birthday past and I got nothing, but a card and flowers 2 days after my birthday and he took me out to dinner a week before my birthday. Shouldn't after 7 months I feel something?

After 7 months together, shouldn't I feel something?
dude get ova him and get on with'cha life! drama king! he mite b sweet but no doesnt sound too hot!lol! srry for ya luck!
Reply:Why are you even still with him if you don't have feelings for him?





This is why guys get so pissed off at girls.



fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive