Sunday, October 11, 2009

What do you look for in a guy? (:?

for me


i want a guy with an amazing sense of humor, but at the same time can be serious when i need him to be. i want a guy that i know will always be there for me no matter what. a HOTTT guy of course, and someone that i laugh with to the point of crying and can be myself around. a guy that isn`t afraid to tell me what he thinks and doesn`t care what other people think toooo. i want him to also try to appear cool and all, but have like one of those sides of him that`s shy and he`ll look nervous and a little embarrassed giving me flowers on my birthday or somethingg. and mostly, i want a guy that actually cares about me for me and not my body.


a good kisser is good too (:





what about you?

What do you look for in a guy? (:?
-amazing blue eyes


-athletic bod [i love soccer boys]


-brave enough to make the first move


-kiss in the rain


-holds me


-cuddles


-makes me laugh


-there no matter what





and much more...



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive