Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Should I ever talk to him again?

My ex and I were the def. of a perfect couple. We spent so much time together and only fought one time in the time we were dating. He bought me flowers for no reason, and the week of my birthday he got me a flower every day with a cute love saying on each card - he was perfect. Well then he left me because he was so scared of my parents and of us breaking up when he went to college. He thought if we tried, I'd cheat on him b/c I was "too beautiful to be with a guy like him." I'm with a new guy now, and things are getting kind of rocky... I really want to call my ex and see how he's doing, but his new girlfriend called me on some legal stuff and we had temporary restraining orders on each other. (this is totally wacked, i know) anywho.... what should i do? I really want to talk to him again, and I have a really weird feeling my time is running out... HELP!?

Should I ever talk to him again?
look i think you should tell the girlfriend that you and him are just friends and that you accept the fact that they are going out. then again she'll still get mad but i think you should try really hard to talk to him...but if it gets you in trouble then why should you talk to him....listen to me the guy u r going out with is being rocky becuz u prob. still have feelings for the other.... i think you should just relax a little bit and just find a really nice guy to love....maybe it'll be better then you will expect.... i know how you feel...i still wanna talk to my ex..but all he does is cus at me so i just say....you are not worth my energy and i just wanted to be friends but i'm not interested any more with you. so leeve me alone and don't say anything unless its an apology... after that he was nicer. maybe you should just pray for god's help on this one! good luck!!




puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive