Saturday, October 24, 2009

What's her deal?

One day I was out with a friend to dinner, when our conversation started around a guy that we both had recently met. She told me that he wasn't her type, but he seemed nice. I told her that he was the definition of my type... Ever since she's been getting closer and closer to him, as he has rarely spoken to me. Everyone we mutually know seems to think there's a triangle there, and most think I should have won if that were the case...


She loves to throw it in my face that he talks to her and sends her drunk messages about wanting to have sex and that they hang out and stuff... I just don't know what to do.


I feel like I obviously have no chance with him, but she's driving me crazy with telling me all about him and when they burn CDs for each other and telling me how he wishes he had a girlfriend but doesn't want to date her.


The worst was when she had him bring in the flowers she bought me for my birthday... I felt like such a fool.


What's her deal?

What's her deal?
she doesnt sound like a very decent friend and that s putting it mildly , she obviously wanted to know for sure that you liked him so then she could pull him to try and prove to herself shes better than you , crazy i know but an old friend of mine was the same.





Shes jealous of you, sad isnt it - hes only using her for sx as well. Ditch her shes not a nice person to have in your life :)
Reply:Has she ever done this to you before? has she ever gone behind you back. she dosnt seem like a good mate to you and you could do better. Your here worrying because you like this guy and your mate is shoving it in your face. shes out with him all the time and your here worrying and when you do spend time with her she is just shoving it into your face. She is trying to make you feel jealous. Just tell her you dont like this lad any more. Pretend he aint a big deal. dont spend that much time with your mate anymore and when your mate ahas finally realised you are better than this dumb guy she will come running back to you. Trust me. I have been in the exact same position.



acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive