Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm really into this girl...?

I'm a highschooler who loves to be that hopeless romantic type and do something sweet for a girl. Now i pretty much confessed my love, after 4 months, last... saturday. I was dreading negative consequences but she never really told me no. So i talked to her, found out a bit more about her. And one day when she was hanging out with another guy, when she had promised to hang out with me, I got a bit jealous. We promised to be totaly open with eachother, so we talked, and worked past it. Now she's never relaly been in a relationship before, but this was the first time I asked her if she had feelings for me back. She replied, saying that she's confused and, "well, i like being around you, and you can be so sweet, but i feel there's more i need to know about you." So i told her that i would stay after school some days and get to know her, because she can't really date. Now friday was her birthday, and i got her flowers. Apparently, said her friend, she thinks that I'm am now stalkerish.

I'm really into this girl...?
I hate to tell you this but you have to drop the whole, "hopeless romantic" crap right now. Girls are not into that in high school, or at all for that matter. They want a guy that could care less. They want a guy that doesn't see them as his whole world. Just be laid back, relaxed, and awesome. You must not be the nice guy. You are going to have to develop some thick skin my man or you are in for a world of pain and heartbreaks.
Reply:don't try too hard



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive