Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Any ideas on what I can get her?

My friend introduced me to a girl (through myspace...she's legit) last week, and we hit it off pretty nicely. We're supposed to kick it together sometime this week. Her birthday passed a few days ago, and I figured I should get her a belated birthday gift.


Don't say flowers. I would be coming on too strong AND we're meeting at a mall. Sure I can give her a card, but what goes with it? I'm not trying to be TOO creative, but at least be original. Keep in mind this is our FIRST TIME meeting.


She's into music and fashion if that helps.

Any ideas on what I can get her?
I could be wrong, but if it is your first time meeting, it might be best to stick with the card. A gift for someone you're just meeting might be coming on too strong.





That said, if you feel strongly about getting her a gift, how about a variation on the flowers idea? Give her a living plant, a little flower in a tiny pot (the kind you can hold in one hand) to take home with her and put in the kitchen. That would be original and friendly-sweet, rather than the overboard dozen roses.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive