Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do men, other than American men.....do nice things for their wives....?

I'm not trying to be funny or anything...but I'm from a big city and while in college and also at work I met alot of people from other parts of the world and it seems that the men don't do the things that American men do for their women , like buy them flowers or gifts for their birthday, or just because or take them out to dinner or movies, or do other special things for their wives....it seems like only the men are catered to...they basically work and come home and the women to cook for them, clean....while they basically do nothing. My husband is mom and dad's relationship is that way and from what I hear she's not happy. Don't get me wrong I feel that a woman should cater to her man...but he should do the same for her.

Do men, other than American men.....do nice things for their wives....?
because they probably joking or you talk to illegal immigrants
Reply:Im Australian and men here do that for their wives.



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive