Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have you ever done something nice to your boyfriend or girlfriend?

like sending flowers , chocolate, and singing a song?my boy friend want's me too send him flowers or chocolate for his birthday for me it's rediculas but what do yall think should i or not

Have you ever done something nice to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
When it comes to sending a guy flowers and choc. that seems a bit odd. However, it is his birthday and you do want to make him feel special. Just but him a simple guy gift like video games, a watch, car model, samurai swords or stuff like that. Remember, to him, his birthday means a lot, don't show up with nothing because that will hurt him. Much Luck!


A.L.
Reply:I do it all the time, especially when I get in trouble with my lady, LOL, I don't see a problem with you doing it.



acting resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive