Saturday, October 24, 2009

Am I wrong for not wanting to celebrate Valentines Day since there is no romance and...?

I have been dating her for about 11 months and we have been friends for 4 years or so. For her birthday I went all out and spent $500 on dinner, flowers and something else. When my birthday came around she did nothing for me but take me to a restaurant I did not even want to go to because she wasnt in the mood to eat what I wanted to eat. That probably came out to $50. Now...I am not saying its all about the money. If she didnt have money then I wouldnt expect her to spend so much. But this is a girl who buys everything from expensive handbags and clothing for herself. When her friends birthdays come around she will take them out to expensive restaurants.





There is no romance or intimacy and she is not interested in doing anything.





I told her I did not want to celebrate vday because there was no point to it. We had dinner and again she got me nothing. I got her 2 things from Coach which i returned the next day. Am I wrong since theres no intimacy and she never gets me anything?

Am I wrong for not wanting to celebrate Valentines Day since there is no romance and...?
You are by no means wrong, so stick to your guns dude. I didn't celebrate valentine's day either, for obvious reasons of course.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive