Sunday, October 11, 2009

Having A Lot Of Trouble Getting Over Ex-Fiancee, Very Hard To Move On. Need Help Please!!?

My fiancee decided to cut off our engagement in June and break up with me after being together over 4 years because she said she needed to find herself in life. Needless to say, I loved this girl more than anything, and I thought she was madly in love with me and still am very very upset over this. I have not heard from her since November . I started Match.com and in weekly therapy about two months ago, I have been on a few good dates and many bad ones. I honestly miss my ex SO MUCH. But it is so hard for me, she completely phased me out of her life. How can I help myself to move on. In the past , the very few times I tried to contact her, were never responded to. And when I mean very few, I mean, I called her 2 times since September. i sent her flowers for her birthday on January 16th. It is so hard for me to move on. I can't get over that the girl who was going to marry me, now does not even acknowledge that I am alive and avoids every attempt for me just to chat. Need Help!!

Having A Lot Of Trouble Getting Over Ex-Fiancee, Very Hard To Move On. Need Help Please!!?
It's going to take time, honey, to get over her, but you will. Life goes on and someone out there is waiting for you to find her so she can make you happy again. You'll get through this. Keep your mind and heart open so Ms. Right can find you.
Reply:She's just not interested. You need to stop being so desperate. Go do some volunteer work and get yourself out of the house and in the company of other people. You need to occupy your mind so it doesn't keep thinking of things past.



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive