Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What should I say in a Thank You Letter?

My uncle gave me a generous amount of money for my 16th birthday. He also sent flowers, a bear, chocolates, and ballons.





How should I start off the thank you letter?





I'm still in shock so... lol





Can anyone help me? Or give me ideas?





I don't want to sound too corny. But I don't want to sound so.........tense.





=)





thank you so much!

What should I say in a Thank You Letter?
First, be yourself!





Write from your heart and that you are in shock, if it comes from YOUR heart it will mean SO much to him that YOU took the time to say thank you and that it came from you. It will mean SO much more to him!





Tell him how cute the bear is and that the flowers are pretty and what plans you have for the money. You can tell him that you're in shock and how special he made your Sweet 16.
Reply:Say how you feel. Something like "Thanks for being a great uncle, I really appreciate the gifts." Keep it simple and it won't sound corny.



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive