Sunday, October 11, 2009

Should I give this guy more of a chance?

I usually fall passionately in love - either due to looks and personality, or some kind of 'connection'. But do you think there are other paths to finding love? I've met this guy, and I've seen him three times, but we text a lot, and also email. He is just so incredibly lovely, and sent me flowers, got a birthday present for my wee son, but after the first date, I told him the old line of 'just friends', mainly because I didn't feel much physical attraction to him - but I'm finding myself thinking about him, 'cos I know he is just such a wonderful guy - do you think I should see him again and see if anything can develop romantically? In the past, I've dismissed the idea of finding love after friendship, but do you think it's valid really, or am I just wishing I could fall for him, just because I know he is a great 'catch', and is a lovely guy.

Should I give this guy more of a chance?
Give it a shot. You don't have anything to lose.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive